Looking to learn a new skill or further your career options? Let Gale Courses be the first step in achieving your goals!
Courses being offered now: Medical Terminology, Accounting Fundamentals, Introduction to Microsoft Office Suite 2016, Creating a Website, Computer Programming, Sign Language, Interior Design, Photography, QuickBooks, Classroom Management, SAT/ACT/GRE Prep Courses, Investing Basics, and MUCH more!
Click on the following link for access: http://education.gale.com/l-vienna.
Gale Courses offers a wide range of highly interactive, instructor led courses that you can take entirely online. As a library card holder in good standing, you are entitled to these courses at no cost. Courses run for six weeks and new sessions begin every month.
How to Enroll:
1. Find courses by browsing through the categories on the left of your screen or by using the search bar above. Click “Enroll Now” next to the course of your choice.
2. Select your course start date and click “Continue.”
3. Create a free Gale Courses account, or sign in to an existing ed2go account.
- New Students – Enter your email address in the New Student area and click “Create Account.” Complete the “Account and Student Information” page and then click “Continue.”
- Returning Students – Enter your account email and password and then click “Sign In.”
You will use your Gale Courses account email and password to log in to the My Classroom area to view your lessons once your session begins.
4. Enter your library barcode in the box labeled Submit. Then click “Use Library Card” to complete your enrollment.