All Ages Resources
- Harry Potter at Home
- From the website: “You’ll find all the latest magical treats [here] to keep you occupied – including special contributions from Bloomsbury and Scholastic, nifty magical craft videos (teach your friends how to draw a Niffler!), fun articles, quizzes, puzzles and plenty more for first-time readers, as well as those already familiar with the wizarding world. We’re casting a Banishing Charm on boredom!”
- Free Online Resources (Cato Institute)
- STEM Activity Clearing House (StarNet Libraries)
- WV Channel
- Check your local cable or antenna for the WV Channel to watch At-Home Learning Programs each weekday from 12-5pm!
- PBS Learning Media
- Content is searchable by type of resource and grade level. Find interactive lessons, video clips and activities for all students. Teachers are able to assign students lessons.
- Boys & Girls Club: MyFuture
- Resources for Teachers and Families to use FREE. Access to over 185 Boys & Girls Club program activities in areas such as STEM, leadership and the arts.
- All activities are available to everyone. However, to upload finished projects or earn stars and badges, youth must have an approved account from their local Boys & Girls Club.
- “Eva: A-7063”
- Educational version of the documentary about Holocaust survivor turned forgiveness advocate Eva Kor.
- The documentary and accompanying Educator’s Guide are available for free at throughout April. These materials teach forgiveness, resilience, moral courage and more.
- Encantos Learning Hub
- The Encantos Learning Hub offers a collection of free resources and activities with learning standards and 21st-century skills in mind, for learners ages 6 and under.
Arts & Crafts
- Draw with Rob
- Illustrator Rob Biddulph is offering a series of draw-along videos for kids! His tutorials are planned for every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am GMT. Watch his first episode on YouTube above and follow his Facebook page for more!
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems
- Mo Willems invites YOU into his studio every day for his LUNCH DOODLE. Learners worldwide can draw, doodle and explore new ways of writing by visiting Mo’s studio virtually once a day for the next few weeks. Grab some paper and pencils, pens, or crayons and join Mo to explore ways of writing and making together. Viewers can see each weekday’s new video at 1:00pm.
- Dav Pilkey at Home
- On Friday mornings at 8 AM, Pilkey will release new videos with drawing demonstrations, reading aloud, and more.
- Fun Fashion Activites
- Jewelry Making, Knitting, and more for all ages, great at home crafternoon ideas to do yourself, or with your children!
- As suggested by a local Girl Scout Troop!
- Visit their Create and Learn at Home page for DIY crafts for all ages, at-home learning activities, and free coloring pages for kids and adults (or click the links below!)
- Color Our Collections
- Libraries, archives, and other cultural institutions around the world shared free coloring sheets and books based on materials in their collections. Download, print, and share your favorites!
- 12 Art Lessons on YouTube (homeschoolhideout.com)
Virtual Tours – Museums, Zoos, Aquariums, and Parks!
- The Most Visited National Parks in the United States (thanks to Christie, Kayla, and GG for the suggestion!)
- Ultimate Guide to Virtual Museum Resources, E-Learning, and Online Collections (updated daily!)
- Google Arts & Culture
- Features content from over 2000 leading museums and archives
- Georgia Aquarium
- The Georgia Aquarium has live cams so you can check them out at home!
- Cincinnati Zoo Home Safari
- Join each day at 3:00pm where they will highlight one of their amazing animals and include an activity you can do from home.
- 30 Virtual Field Trips (from teacher Mrs. Fahrney)
- Virtual Tours of 5 National Parks (Travel and Leisure)
- Virtual Tours of 12 Famous Museums (Travel and Leisure)
- Louvre Online Tours
- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
- P.E. with Joe
- Watch The Body Coach on YouTube for free kids workouts every weekday at 9:00am!
- NFL Play 60
- Explore these resources for ideas on how to stay active outside the classroom.
- Seattle Symphony
- Catch scheduled live streams from their YouTube channel!
- Metropolitan Opera
- The Metropolitan Opera is posting a different encore presentation each day for free streaming on the Met website. Each performance will be available for a period of 23 hours, from 7:30 p.m. EDT until 6:30 p.m. the following day.
- Live Concerts (npr.org)
- Stream live virtual concerts from the comfort of your home!
- Resume Builders